We’ve set the Leopard free

Leopard set freeIn the last three weeks Apple kept many of us Mac developers pretty busy with all the last-minute changes and initial bugs in Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard that affected our software. In our case, especially DEVONthink suffered temporarily from unexpected modifications. We’re optimistic that we’ve solved all known issues now and so we don’t want to keep you on hold any longer. Please download the Leopard compatible version 1.3.4b4 of DEVONthink Pro or Pro Office using the following links:

If there are any issues left, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll publish the final updates for all editions of DEVONthink as well as an update for DEVONagent as soon as possible.

15 Responses to “We’ve set the Leopard free”

1. Ziv Kitaro says:

DevonThink and Agent are the only two apps I’m waiting for before I upgrade.
    I love you guys so much that I don’t mind waiting with the OSX upgrade.

2. Soukyan says:

Thanks for the updates. I also use Agent so if that needs to be updated, please do so soon.

3. Henning says:

rtf-problem seems to be resolved. Many thanks for the quick update!

4. naekoo says:

Thanks for the update!
    Now I can get back to my work with DTP! 🙂

5. […] Böhnisch-Volkmann von DEVONtechnologies hat in seinem Blog bereits am vergangenen Donnerstag eine Leopard-kompatible Beta von DevonThink Pro und Pro Office […]

6. pat says:

So, no love for us DT Personal users? I use DT for work too, and the lack of a functioning full screen mode and sketchy RTF saving is a real hinderance. How long does it take to make the same patches to DT personal that you made to DT pro?

I’m not trying to sound snarky, I just need a Leopard update asap…

Thanks!

7. paolo says:

Thank you for (at least 😉 this DT Pro beta (usable but… still has some glitches, eg: “yellow rectangles” covering item’s title at mouse over).

Now… what about a Devon Agent beta too?

Hope to hear you soon! 😉

8. bum says:

Hey. How about DT personal? No patchs for Personal users? I need 2byte fix!!

9. No worries, we’ll release updates for DEVONthink Personal and DEVONagent, too, very soon.

10. caxqueiroz says:

I’ve installed 1.3.4b4. Now, it says I am not registered and when I check for updates it asks for download version 1.3.3 🙁

11. paolo says:

One month from Leopard’s release and one *more* week since your last “we will release updates very soon”!

Apple has been releasing developer’s previews for at least a *year* before the “Golden Master”. I can’t believe so many things changed, in Leopard, between las beta and official release to require all this (re?)writing on your part!

Ok: DevonThink’s beta is, at least, “usable” but DevonAgent is not at all!!!

Could you, please, *at least* release also an Agent beta?

Thanks!

12. paolo says:

… and, please: don’t do it “very soon”, do it *now*! 😉

13. Paolo, you know that we have reveived previews a long time ago, but also that Apple made many changes in the last two months before the golder master — which never got into our hands before Leopard was actually released?

14. paolo says:

==:-0

Please, please, please… an Agent beta: it’s one month I’m stuck without (it crashes every time I attempt to view a page)!

… please!

15. paolo says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you…. 🙂