Prepared for DEVONthink To Go: DEVONthink and DEVONnote 2.0.4

Today we have released version 2.0.4 of all editions of DEVONthink as well as of DEVONnote. The new releases of DEVONthink and DEVONnote have been prepared to work with the upcoming DEVONthink To Go for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch as well as with DEVONagent 2.5. In addition they come with many more minor improvements and bug fixes. Click here to read more.

10 Responses to “Prepared for DEVONthink To Go: DEVONthink and DEVONnote 2.0.4”

1. Thyrfing says:

Many thanks for that FireFox extension!

2. Eduardo says:

Thank you for the update. Can’t wait for DT TG.

A question: If I replicate a whole folder to the Sync folder, and then I add some files to it in DT TG, will the files appear in both instances of my replicated folder, or only inside the Sync folder?

Also: how can we grab content from the web in DT TG? Will there be an extension for Ipad Safari? Or maybe a browser inside DT TG?

In a few days, thanks to you guys, the ipad will be simply perfect for my needs.

They should appear in both instances. There are no extensions for the iPad’s browser but bookmarklets will work. And you can browse from within DEVONthink To Go by using a bookmark.

4. Andy says:

What does the new Sente integration actually mean? Just looking for how I can build this into my workflow…
    Thanks for the update!

You can add selected Sente records to any DEVONthink database using the smart template. The created record links back to Sente.

6. Andy says:

Thanks for the clarification Eric (I haven’t played with smart templates too much). Unfortunately I can’t seem to get it to work…nothing happens with that particular template.

7. Eduardo says:

Thanks, Eric. Sounds really, really great.

8. Sarah says:

I have a quick question about the new sync feature. Is this strictly for syncing between DevonThink and DevonThink To Go? Or will it also enable me to sync my desktop DT files with those on my laptop?

Looking forward to DT TG!

@Andy: Do you use Sente 6 and DEVONthink 2.0.4? You need the latest release of DEVONthink.

@Sarah: Yes, it’s for syncing DEVONthink with a iDevice. A sync module for two databases on two Macs is already in the works. No, we don’t have a concrete release date set yet 🙂