DEVONthink To Go, 2nd Try

I promised to keep you updated on any change in the review status of DEVONthink To Go. Yesterday our submission was rejected by Apple because in a very rare case two pop-up windows could appear at the same time. Nobody would ever step into this except for by accident but seems to be against the interface guidelines. We are preparing a general fix for this issue and will resubmit as quickly as possible. More soon on this channel.

19 Responses to “DEVONthink To Go, 2nd Try”

1. Sean H says:

Thanks for your efforts.

While I am impatient for this to become available, you must be realy on pins and needles. (odd expession)

2. Thomqs says:

Do you have any idea, how long it would take, until Apple will aprove. Yes, I just asked, because I’m so damm impatient. 😉

@ Thomqs: Again one week minimum.

4. Oliver says:

Can someone please pass a tissue …

5. John says:

Bummer.

6. Robert says:

Both of your companies represent detail-oriented excellence, so I’m glad we’ll have an application that’s been so thoroughly reviewed.

7. Jochen says:

Oh no 🙁
    This wait is so hard…

8. Sandy Santra says:

My day (and the entire next week) are now officially ruined.

9. Hugo says:

Hmm not the news I was hoping for, but at least it’s good to see Apple is reviewing the app so we won’t have to wait for months 🙂

10. Michael says:

Any new news regarding a new review? I look forward to Devonthink to Go’s appearance in the App Store!

11. Terry says:

Waiting… patiently…..

I purchased DT last week solely for the purpose of using DTTG on my iPad to replace Evernote. So far I am loving DT on my Mac. Don’t kn ow why I didn’t start using this a long time ago.

12. Dave Fuller says:

Argh, those tards. How did they even find something like that?

I’m all for standards but maybe this time it’s why we’ve not seen any really innovative uses of the platform.

13. Sandy Santra says:

“It hasn’t been re-submitted yet (as far as I can tell), so it will still be awhile.”

What?!?

So what are we looking at here now…Christmas?!?

Aaaarrrrgggggh

14. Mitch Yokoi says:

I didn’t buy DT to use DTTG. I bought DT long time ago and have been using it. But I bought iPad recently to use DTTG.

15. Rob says:

Could we have something to tide us over in the meantime? More screenshots… a detailed user guide… Anything?!

16. Wonderment says:

I’m beginning to wonder if stall tactics are being employed here. Is it possible that the DTTG release is intentially being held up to coincide with Apple’s announced November release of IOS4 for iPad?

17. Spk says:

Robert’s comment is one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time. One can only rejoice that the iOS interface guidelines are keeping the DT team from overloading on “detail”!!

18. Graham says:

I can almost guarantee that DTTG will appear soon. I just exported everything from DT into a folder on Dropbox because I’m tired of waiting for the ability to see my data from my iPad. So now I’ve given up hope and done that it’s safe for Apple to authorize DTTG for the App store!

19. Graham says:

Ha, ha, see my previous comment. It’s sixteen and a bit hours after I wrote it and DTTG is released! Apple was just waiting for me to mangle my database.

Congratulations to all on the successful submission!!