DEVONthink To Go 1.0.1 Submitted to App Store

We have just submitted the first update of DEVONthink To Go to version 1.0.1 to Apple for App Store review. The updated fixes a number of crashes and glitches including the crashes when navigating back from the Search screen as well as the non-functioning Cancel button on the Sync screen. The update will show up automatically on your device as soon as it has been approved by Apple.

A corresponding update for DEVONnote and all editions of DEVONthink that, e.g., fixes the not appearing ‘Sync’ group on some machines is scheduled for later this week, too.

Addendum: DEVONthink To Go 1.0.1 has been auto-released this morning by Apple and is available as an update through the App Store app.

8 Responses to “DEVONthink To Go 1.0.1 Submitted to App Store”

1. Ken says:

What about other sync bugs? There are several that are reported in forums. I am not trying to complain, but fail to comprehend how some of these bugs (which doesn’t seem to be obscure or rare) made through the extensive beta testing? Wasn’t this the reason why the product release got delayed? Perhaps need additional beta tester or different process might help?

We have done extensive beta tests but only with a handful to target systems as Apple does not permit installation on larger numbers of devices. We are now constantly and methodically fixing all remaining and reported (!) bugs.

3. Ken says:

Sorry if I sounded frustrated, but my productivity has reduced as a result of some of these bugs, and I would like to improve it. I appreciate that you are trying to fix the bugs as quickly as possible.

4. Pete says:

I’ve just found this available in my Updates section

Yes, it has been auto-released this morning by Apple.

6. Sebastian says:

What about spreadsheet editing for the next release, because I use this Devonthink feature a lot.

7. Gary says:

Is there going to be an update to the Devon Agent?
    Gary

@Gary: Yes, there will be, sooner than later.