Now in Full HD: DEVONthink and DEVONnote 2.3

After ironing out the compatibility issues with OS X 10.7 Lion we have now finally added the new window full screen mode, Quick Look support for attachments to rich text documents, and much more. Definitely a recommended update, and it’s free! Click here to read the news.

6 Responses to “Now in Full HD: DEVONthink and DEVONnote 2.3”

1. Brian Parker says:

“the old full screen mode optimized for reading documents and websites, using tabs, and writing focused stays available, too.”

You have no idea how pleased I am to hear that. I don’t use it very often but when I need it, it is priceless.

Devonthink Pro Office goes from strength to strength and remains my and only way to easily organize my paperless office, now efficiently paperless for nearly 3 years. Well done guys. DTPO is a power tool! Keep up the excellent work!

2. Billy says:

So which version is the Mac-toMac sync planed for? 3.0?

A version before 3.0.

4. Georgio says:

2.3 Release Notes:

“Improved: Sync Agent plugin, prepared for DEVONthink To Go 1.2.”

When DT to go will be avaiable and what is changed to the new version?

It will be available soon, when it has passed Apple’s review. We have added new features; the new sync code will come when it’s also available on the Mac. Please stay tuned.

6. JF says:

Another idea: I am missing a Function, to link to mail-imap Folders. Or Google-Labels. So Mails from an imap-Folder or with a sepcific google lable are shown in a special devonthink group. This would work better than importing single mails.