One day, eight updates, and a brand new freeware

It’s update season here at DEVONtechnologies — and you shouldn’t miss it! We have added new functionality and eye candy, made all apps faster and more reliable, and, of course, fixed dozens of bugs and glitches. And we have added a brand new freeware app: Grid! Click here to learn more.

11 Responses to “One day, eight updates, and a brand new freeware”

1. Andy says:

Love seeing DEVONthink updated! Any news on the sync front? Holding my breath here 😉

2. Mike says:

Sync, SYNC, SYNC… please tell me (us) that you have solved CLOUD SYNCING to allow me to share my database with my multiple devices…..iCloud, Dropbox – I don’t care which – I just want to get to my data reliably from my iMac, OR my MBAir, OR my iPad, OR my iPhone…..

3. David says:

Grid looks very interesting – where can I download it?

It’s described on the Freeware products page, but I can’t see on the download page yet (I have flushed the cache to make sure I’m not seeing an outdated version.)

Thanks

David

4. David says:

Right, I see now – it’s on the App Store.

Your email mentions this, but it’s not discussed in the ‘Latest News’ page on the website, which is where I read it.

thanks.

It’s App Store only. Please use the App Store application to get it.

6. Steve Vance says:

I’m slightly confused by your update flyer.

You state, “Dropbox syncing is now working and we’re adding the last minor details as well as some interface polish.”

Are you saying that Dropbox syncing isn’t working on this 2.3.1 update? Is this functionality different that just moving our files to Dropbox?

I’m not going to take the risk of moving my data files until I hear from you since, the last time I did it, it was a disaster.

Thanks!

7. Ali says:

I’m missing something I think. What happens to those of us who bought DEVONagent Pro in the AppStore? -Ali

Unfortunately you will need to wait for Apple to review and release the update.

We are currently working on a proper sync technology that is far better than just copying your database onto the Dropbox.

10. Ali says:

OK, but there ~is~ an update coming for Pro users. OK. The way I read the PR/email was that it was effectively removing a Pro option. I’m sorry for my broken English. Thank you! -Ali

11. Denise says:

Great new website design! I am enjoying the fresh clean look.