After the update to the “DEVONthink Arbeitsbuch” Take Control Publishers have released version 2.o of Take Control of Getting Started with DEVONthink 2. The new version has expanded in length by nearly 50 pages over the first version and helps you:
- Get up to speed in a hurry with recent improvements in DEVONthink (“Quicker Start”).
- Take a fresh look at groups and tags. The new edition explains how it all works.
- Select a sharing strategy.
- Use scanners and digital cameras with DEVONthink more easily. Covers the upcoming new scan feature.
- Go mobile with the DEVONthink To Go iOS app.
- Use workspaces to save and restore arrangements of windows and other onscreen elements.
- Store Web pages more easily with new browser extensions.
- Import email messages from Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook, and Entourage.
- Understand how to best use the improved Sorter, especially in Full Screen mode.
- Sync DEVONthink databases between Macs. This chapter already covers the upcoming new sync feature.
Get the new Take Control of Getting Started with DEVONthink 2 in our online shop for only US $15. If you own a copy of version 1 of this ebook you have already received an email with details about how to upgrade (maybe even for free if you have purchased just recently; if you haven’t contact us or Take Control Publishers, depending on where you bought it).