DEVONthink Gold Edition

DEVONthink EditionWith the Apple Watch comes not only the first wearable computing device that could reach the masses. There also comes the trend towards personalization. The Apple Watch Edition sets the new mark. Of course we don’t want to stand back and so we proudly present: DEVONthink Gold Edition.

Get the proven, industry-strength technology and feature set of DEVONthink Pro Office with the bit of style and elegance that you deserve. Subtle but recognizable the golden title bar shows that not only do you know how to manage information effectively but you also are a class apart. Get organized and impress the others with this marvelous, hand-crafted piece of software.

Of course you don’t install it yourself. Every copy of DEVONthink Gold Edition is installed for you by myself at your convenience. DEVONthink Gold Edition will be available soon in our online shop for only US $10,000.

14 Responses to “DEVONthink Gold Edition”

1. Katrin says:

YES! Sure!
    I love April 1st for its potential of outburst laughter 🙂

2. Allsop says:

Love it! 🙂 😉 -:)

3. Michael says:

That’s a really good decision, your software is a class of its own! And why not shall the people see this (and pay for it)?

FULL STOP ! – I’m not sure if the continued development will stay on, when you get so much money!

Many thanks for your work – DEVONthink is for me the one and only killer application for the Mac Book and was the first reason to leave Windows and go for OS X! Take care…

4. frobgoblin says:

This will go perfectly with my gold iPad, gold Macbook, gold iPhone, and gold iWatch. I’ve got the hardware, but until now, I didn’t have the software that would truly set myself apart from the hoi polloi.

5. Michael Disabato says:

Had me going until the last paragraph. Then my brain executed a HCF (halt and catch fire), and I had a good chuckle.

Michael

6. Jason says:

For $10,000 does it also include syncing that works?

7. Richard Crosby says:

A customized Devonthink database sounds great! Just let me know when you are flying in and I will arrange for lunch at my favorite American bratwurst house. We can wash it down with that all time favorite American light beer.

8. Rom says:

I checked the site and I could not find the way to order it.

I need 2 such installations: one for me and one for my dog.

9. john says:

Let me guess, no date when this will be actually released.

@ John: It’s actually available upon request already. Just send us your hand-written purchase order by email and we’ll sort out the details, travel dates, etc.

11. dabney says:

Actually, I kinda like it…

12. BasilFawlty says:

Suppose it works on Apple Watch Gold Edition with no problems?

13. Lex says:

In all seriousness… ‘Devon Technologies’ should hire a maverick /cutting edge designer. For not only a fresh look at their apps interfaces, but for all of your logos and icons. The present ‘Cool’ factor of Devon Technologies is zero. It’s a windows themed company, lost in a Mac world …and that’s a great pity. I realise that you don’t produce games or ‘fun’ one-off applications and are constrained somewhat by Mac interface guidelines. But having a professional designer take a look at your ‘overall branding’ would be the best thing to happen to Devon Technologies in a long time.

14. Malby says:

I don’t get the comment about being a Windows themed company????

And I really like the DevonThink icons. I can’t stand the new flat iOS and OS X look and the way so many companies are rushing out to dumb down their icons to fit in. I can’t wait for people to move away from the flat, basic aesthetic we’re currently enduring. I’m confident it won’t last too long. So, DT should hang in there with their icons.

Mind you, I’ve never loved the Devon name. In Australia Devon is a nasty cheap manufactured meat people buy for their kid’s lunches. I doubt parents eat it themselves.

So, it’s hard to not think of this whenever I open a Devon app.