DEVONthink To Go 2.0.7: 3D Touch, page links, bug fixes

DEVONthink To Go 2.0.7 has passed Apple’s review just in time for the Christmas break. The new version adds support for 3D Touch and page links for PDFs. Version 2.0.7 also presents the results of an in-PDF search nicer and handles global searches for words containing non-alphanumeric characters better. Audio continues to play when you switch to another app. Finally, the app icon badge now shows only the number of unread items in the global inbox.

The update fixes a number of issues related to tagging, PDF handling, synchronizing, and battery consumption too. We recommend this free update to all users.

9 Responses to “DEVONthink To Go 2.0.7: 3D Touch, page links, bug fixes”

1. darwin says:

And what does the black and yellow stripes on the Homescreen icon mean? Cooperation with Tigerenten Club 😉

2. @ darwin: You’re not, by any chance, using the beta? If yes, that’s the “construction site bar” 😉 (and me personally, I *love* tigerenten)

3. darwin says:

No, I just downloaded the update from the Appstore after reading your post. We all love Tigerenten in Germany, I guess. 🙂

4. @ darwin: Oops, we see what you mean. That means a new version is coming soon 😊

5. Captain Cowpie says:

I thought the black and gold stripes were a sign that Devon Technologies was supporting my Pittsburgh Steelers! 😉

6. Philip Holloway says:

Firstly many thanks for all the updates, this app is the only reason I just bought a new MacBook and iPhone.
    I LOVE the yellow and black bars on the side of the iOS app icon as I can see the app quicker than when it was all blue. (my eyes are getting old now)
    Happy Christmas

7. Jihun Kang says:

I’m really looking forward to having Onedrive support for devonthink to go..

8. Flo says:

Hi,

could you tell us, if / when apple pencil will be supported within devonthink?

Many thanks in advance.

9. @ Flo: The Apple Pencil is already supported for PDF annotations. The app does not yet have its own “drawing” document type.

What other specialized support would you expect or like to see?